Friday, July 7, 2023

A Lose Paper in Forgotten Files:Wild Writing in Bazaar English


You are waters, I am a fish.
Wow, let the imagination swim.
If I were a farmer, the agriculture
And if I were a Brahmin, the mantra
Flew. Flew away from me very long back.
I became a tree blooming with words and sentences.
I dig with my sour fingers in the hot sands for drinkable oceans.
The wretched earth fails to quench my thirst. And for the sake of rhyming,
I bite up into the skies that fail to quench my huger or thirst utter and naked wild.
Wild are those e-forests that were kept unkempt, un-waterd, unfed and also irresponsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

సాహిత్యం కళల్లో పాపులిజం మంచిదేనా?: గదర్ మరణ వేళ ఒక ఆలోచన : మీరేమంటారూ? 8

మీరేమంటారూ? 8 // సాహిత్యం కళల్లో పాపులిజంతో మేలా కీడా?: గదర్ మరణ వేళ ఒక ఆలోచన // మరణం వల్ల ఎవరూ అమరులు కారు! ఏమన్నా అయితే గియితే జీవితం వల్ల...